At Social Club Dinner we aren’t just about having a good time. Rather, we like like to help others while having a good time! Each Social Club Dinner event benefits a local food bank by making monetary donations from each event. Participating in the community and donating anything from time to money may seem like a small form of help, but every little bit helps and together we can move the needle; while making sure we have a great time doing it! We’ve got 10 reasons why you should donate, just in case our fabulous pop-up parties weren’t reason enough:
- More people need help than you think, and it’s not just the homeless.
- You are helping others in need, and helping people feels good!
- The largest area of concern is childhood hunger. Feeding children today is feeding our future and creating a better place for everyone.
- Food banks need your help – whether you donate money, food, or your time every little bit counts.
- Everyone deserves to enjoy full nutritious meals with their families.
- 100% of your donation goes to the food bank you donated to and helps provide food for a person or family in need.
- Food banks don’t feed the problem, many food banks have a plethora of programs to educate people and lend a helping hand until recipients are back on their feet.
- Just $1 can provide anywhere from 3-5 meals or 1.5 pounds of food – What can YOU get for a dollar?
- It’s easy – most food banks make donating simple! With a visit to their website and the click of a button you can donate as much as you wish!
- It’s even easier and FUN with Social Club Dinner! When you purchase a ticket to a Social Club Dinner event, you are supporting a local food bank and helping your community.
So what are you waiting for? Make a donation to your local food bank today OR join us at the table, and attend a Social Club Dinner event!