The Roaring 20’s Social Club Dinner is an opportunity to go back into time, to look the part and dress the part. In an ever-changing, forward moving economy, the fashions and lifestyles were in constant motion and mimicked art and truly became a self-expression.
Women waved goodbye to the outdated corset and welcomed a new wardrobe filled with loose fitting a-lines, rich colors, and playful patterns. Hemlines rose, stockings were revealed, and womanhood was officially redefined. From the sleek bobbed haircuts to the painted faces and exposed knees, the women’s fashions of the 20’s were simply fabulous and paved the way for all women to come.
We have selected some of our favorite looks that embody what this era was about. (listed from left to right)
- Ostrich Feather Boa – $35 at Mimco.com
- Vintage Guy Laroche Cape – $341 at Farfetch.com
- Black Ruffled Slip – $37 at Ruche.com
- Peacock Feather Hair Clip – $47 at Zappos.com
- Shalimar Parfum by Guerlain – $96 at Sephora.com
- All Dressed up Heels by Seychelles – $95 at Zappos.com
- Delicate Dress in white – $50 at Modcloth.com
- Eleni Rose hat by Goorin Bros. – $110 at Goorin.com
- Pocket Watch Necklace – $25 at Modcloth.com
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – $8 at Drugstore.com
- Black Velvet Feather lashes by Shu Uemura – $26 at Shuuemura-usa.com
- Topshop Faux Fur Collar – $50 at Nordstrom.com
- Two Faced Smokey Eye Shadow Collection – $36 at Dermstore.com