An event like social club dinner calls for some serious planning. We recommend you coordinate with other parties in your group and be sure to use our checklist to make sure you’ve got it all. Don’t forget to download the printable version below to check off your items and share with friends.
- Utensils: Opt for reusable utensils. This includes forks, spoons, and knives.
- Serving Utensils: This may include items like salad tongs, cake cutter, ladle, and spatula.
- Serving Trays or dishes: We recommend serving meals in the dishes that your meal has been prepared in. This cuts down on the equipment you need to carry.
- Cutting Knife: Once small cutting knife may be needed for certain dishes. Be sure this knife has a covers and is secure for transportation.
- Small Cutting Board: The hard surface of a cutting board is great when cutting meat, bread or cheese, additionally it can double as a serving tray.
- Corkscrew/bottle opener: Find a tool that will act as both.
- Napkins: Bring napkins that are made of cloth, if you prefer paper we recommend recycled paper or recyclable materials.
- Linens/Table cloths: Table cloths are available to rent at check-in for an additional fee. You can however choose to bring your own table cloth. Tables are 8’ rectangle banquet tables that can accommodate 8 people.
Food and Beverage
- Foods that are easy to transport: Casseroles, breads, cheese, meats and salads are ideal. Stay away from items like tiered cakes and large bowls of soup.
- An Entire Meal: Enjoy this group dining experience over a full meal complete with appetizers, a main course and always, dessert!
- Ice packs or bags of ice: Use the ice packs to keep your foods cool and the ice to use in your beverages.
- Drinks: An assortment of drinks for your table is recommended. Drinks like bottled water, coffee and tea. For cold drinks we recommend plastic containers and for hot drinks we like insulated containers.
- Condiments: Bring what you would normally use at home; like hot sauce, ketchup, mustard, and mayo etc. Smaller bottles make for easy transportation.
- Salt & Pepper: This will allow all guests to season their food to their liking.
Decorative Items & Ideas
Ice chest or cooler
Battery operated or solar power lights